Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dentist




Yesterday was our bi-annual dental appointment. Monny & I were very amused all week long when they would start cheering "dentist on Wednesday!" or "Yeah! We get to go to the dentist tomorrow!!!". We wonder how more years this will last. Well both kids got a clean bill of teeth. No cavities. No issues at all. Wonderful!

Afterwards we went to my good friend Christina's so our kids could play. Her son is a year older than Alex and her daughter is the same age as Elena. We had a great time! Except the ice cream truck trolled by us about a dozen times. He probably thought we would eventually give in and buy the kids ice cream. I could teach that ice cream truck driver something about sales. About a minute before he came down the street Christina had made all the kids (including some neighbor kids) ice cream cones. He should probably stop driving down the street with 6 kids in the front yard staring at him while eating ice cream, and choose a different route.

After lunch & the kids playing she introduced me to a place called "Hobby Lobby". (I know. I'm probably the last woman in Toledo who hadn't been there. I am also aware how behind the curve I am so no comments on my apparent ignorance on the store. I had heard of it, but with my complete lack of craft skills it just wasn't high on my priority list. ok?!?)

1 comment:

Monique said...

I love Hobby Lobby!! My little grand niece & nephew are so cute!! Glad to hear they still like the dentist. Love you. Aunt Monique