Thursday, June 26, 2008

THE PICNIC MUST GO ON!

Today I was able to utilize one of my favorite features of my house for one of my favorite uses of it. We had a thunder/wind/hail storm around 4 today & the kids and I watched it all from the safety of our screened in porch.



















So amongst the sound of the hail hitting the roof, the thunder & the lightning, we got to hear our neighbor across the creeks clay fire chimney fall and shatter. Oh, and our next door neighbors has a tree she's been asking the owners to trim, basically fall apart. After the rain stopped we checked out the carnage.










I guess the good news in all this is her tree will finally be trimed. Now if I could only get my tree trimmed...

So one hour later we had to whisk away to the park to go to Alex's tee ball picnic. It was a nice time. The kids ran around tiring themselves out and they got little bobble head trophys. Oh and they found a frog. Hopefully when the kids released him he survived...

For those of you who know her, yes Zoe broke her arm. It's a "billy club" fracture, so she only has to wear a cast for 3 weeks. Unlike Alex, who wore his for 3 months....

No comments: