Monday, June 23, 2008

Elena's Haircut

I've been threatening to cut Elena's hair for, probably a year now. Well, with summer & water season here, I thought it was time. Every day it is a fight to get her hair done. She runs. She cries. She hides. I don't have fun. Then while I'm brushing she's crying the whole time. Not to mention she's in this phase that she wants nothing in her hair. So she's walking around with an unkempt mop on her head. It wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be. Every day I like it more and more. Thank goodness she still has the curls.














Here are a couple of pics of the kids and Elena's new do.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

WoW! She had a lot cut off. Nadine didn't have her first hair cut until last year and she was 3...we only cut it because she cut it and we had to even it up.

Traci said...

Very cute! Jeromy says that Alex now has more hair then Elena! :)

Traci said...

Hey! I just noticed...your pool is blue! Where did all the green go?